How It Works
- What is CO2?
- What does driving type mean?
- What is the difference between an long, medium and short range EV?
- How does the app calculate the percentage of journeys that I could have completed in a short-range EV?
- Why do you need to know if I could charge an EV at home or at work?
- Why do you need to log 14 days of data?
- What if I don’t know how much my vehicle costs each month?
- Why do you need to know how long I expect to own my vehicle for?
- Why do you need to know how much I pay monthly for my vehicle?
- Why do you need to know how much my car might cost if I were to buy it new?
- The typical new purchase price provided in the app for my vehicle is not what I paid
- The vehicle details are incorrect for my registration number
- How can I be sure my personal data is protected?
- Where is the data from the app stored?
- Where can I find out what information the app stores about me?
- How do I delete my account?
- How often are my results updated?
- How can I manually push data to the server for analysis?